Jun 18, 2006

It’s Hyde!

Last night on my way from work and out to dinner, who goes riding past me but That 70’s Show’s Danny Masterson. Everytime I manage a celeb sighting (and it’s a rarity just because of how oblivious I am to my surroundings), I am always amazed by how much tinier people are in real life than they appear on TV, just in terms of gauging their height and all.

Danny, riding against traffic down 10th Avenue over by Fifteenth Street (across from the back door of Chelsea Market) seemed quite happy to be enjoying his anonymity - until of course I yelled out, ‘DANNY, BABY!’ causing him to look around to figure out who was yelling at him (LOL).

That’s been the second celeb sighting I’ve had in the last few months, I was walking along 9th Street between 5th and 6th one beautiful day a few weeks back when I noticed this strikingly beautiful, if familiar petite girl walk past me. I was a few steps up the street when it suddenly struck me I walked by someone I had seen on TV or knew from TV even though I couldn’t quite figure out where. Sure enough, later on I checked and remembered it was from one of those shows that was really popular but I didn’t watch. Turned out the woman’s name is Keri Russell a very tiny but beautiful young lady.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to have seen Keri Russell! Love her!